Your guide to navigating the magic within you
** Into The Woods will be a BOUND book. The book in the images is a SAMPLE only. New photos will be uploaded soon.** Upon purchase of the hardcopy book you will automatically receive the digital e-book as a gift.
Into the Woods is a guided adventure into You and your personal seasons, no matter where you’re at within your Cycle of Growth.
It’s a book that’s taken roughly 9 years in the making!
From studying, understanding and mapping my own personal cycle (and the cycles within the cycles!) to introducing this information to clients and witnessing the change it’s made to them.
Into the Woods is the kind of navigational map that you’ll use for life.
You’ll begin to connect all the dots and become aware and skilled at interpreting your own intuitive and energetic language, finally allowing yourself to fall into your own flow zone and create magic.
Within the highly illustrated book there’s four main parts - Winter, Spring, Summer and Autumn, providing you with the kind of low-down you’ve been seeking.
Inside this adventure you’ll explore….
- Your archetypes. The Archetypal Soul Team that is with you for life, helping you out on this earthly adventure.
- The shifts and changes that occur within your mind, body and spirit as you traverse your seasons
- What you can expect to experience within each season. The highs, the lows and the sticky spots where you could get stuck.
- Get more of a grasp on the very cool and purposeful (yet at times confusing) relationship between your Human Self and Soul Self
- How to hone in on your soul goods while enjoying being a human who’s perfectly imperfect.
- Exploring your chakras and energy system.
- And a whole bunch of supportive activities, questions and tools that are light hearted but will take you deep.
’Tools of the Alchemist’ accompanies each seasonal chapter offering fun, interactive and energetic tools to rituals to plug you in and support your through.
There’s also a handy crystal and chakra guide at the back of the book that’s a little more meaty than your average e-book accompaniment.
I created Into the Woods because it’s what I needed years ago. It’s light and fresh, but insightful and juicy. And it’s not just for those new to the spiritual and energetic world.
But.... at the end of the day you’re going to have to see for yourSelf!
So… an adventure awaits you. Are you ready to board?